A downloadable game for Windows
Alone, lost and injured in the wood, a soon to be father looking for his wife has to deal with his inner fears.
Tokophobia is a game made by 3 people in a 36 hours school game jam.
The game jam theme was "Look behind you" and our goal was to make a VR game on OSVR. We later made a non-VR build of the game.
VR : OSVR v1.3 or superior
Gamepad (XBox360 tested and fully functional)
How to play :
- Move your head to move the camera
- Use the analog sticks to move left and right arms
- Use the triggers to fire the gun
- Move the camera me with mouse
- Fire the gun by pressing left click
|Published||Sep 15, 2016|
|Authors||Constantin Liétard, Thomas Denis|
|Made with||OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality)|
|Tags||baby, father, fatherhood, Game Jam, Horror, osvr, Survival Horror, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality)|